03 December 2007

Wedding pictures...

Hey folks, check out some of the pictures from our wedding down in St. Croix. Yes, it was a good time, no, make that great time for everyone (at least I think everyone had a great time). I know that this is the last thing many want to see, but hey, I had a beautiful bride, and a great time, and want to share that with some other folks, so sue me. So without further adieu, check out this truncated set of wedding pictures.

















OK, I wanted to get some more on here, but Blogger is being uncooperative right now for some reason. Don't know why. Maybe Google doesn't like to work with Apple, or maybe they just need to fix this stuff, but I can't complain too much, since it's free, and they host my ramblings really. Anyway, check out the pictures, hope that you enjoy them. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home