21 November 2007

Just another night...

Just another fun night of not really sleeping, OK, not sleeping at all. At least I found a good movie to watch while I sit here not sleeping. Yes folks, Airplane is on late night, and unedited, which makes it even better.

Surely you must be joking?

I'm not joking, and stop calling me Shirley.

OK, with that maybe I will try and go to sleep, since I have to get up in, oh, 3.5 hours, spend the day at work getting yelled at by a bunch of yay-whos, and then probably try to keep myself awake on the drive home as I encounter radio station after radio station of full time 24/7 Christmas music. Seriously people. It shouldn't be a race to see who can changeover their station format at this time of the year to all Christmas music all the time. Let's face facts. How many Christmas songs are there really? About 100 or so? Just keep repeating those same songs, over, and over and over again until New Year's. It's enough to make you want to wring someone's neck.

But I digress, time to head to bed. Nighty night. I leave you with clips of Johnny Jacobs from Airplane.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home