11 November 2007

Oh, and one more thing...

Oh, and one more thing I forgot to add to the last post (mostly because it didn't really fit with the previous post, and it was on my mind as well). I can't, and or shouldn't really talk too much about my injuries, surgery, and other stuff due to the accident, or write about it on here. Suffice to say, I've got some lawyers working on my case, and if you want to know what's going on, and or what's happening, give me a call. I can fill you in from there.

That is all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger DAJ said...

Tom:

Just out of curiosity, when is y'all's wedding?

I've been doing a lot of hoping for your recovery; I hope it continues to progress along smoothly, or at least uneventfully.

All the best, and of course, drop a line anytime.

Sincerely,
Dahron

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger giantcu92 said...

Wedding is on 1-Dec down in the St. Croix region, so chances are good that I'll still be slightly messed up by the time we get down there, but not too bad off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home