02 December 2007

It's done...

Surrounded by our family, and a very few friends, we tied the knot yesterday. So I am now officially married. I'll have some pictures to put up here in a little while. We didn't have a photographer for most of the day, but my sisters who are picture taking fools it appears, took about 800-900 pictures between them, along with video, so we'll have those pictures for sure, add in the disposable camera thing, and everyone else who had a camera slung around their neck, we'll be fine with what our friends and family took of us yesterday. I have never been so photographed in my entire life, and I'm glad that I don't have to go through that all again (I hate having my picture taken).

Anyway, it was a beautiful day, and a beautiful ceremony. It was just a great day all around and now I'm married to the woman I love the most in the world. More later. Have to dash off to the post wedding brunch soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home