05 December 2007

I almost never do this...

I almost never do this, but check out this link:


It's scary, because there are those among us who think, or who defend whatever the Bush administration has done to "protect" us post 9/11 and all, but it has been going on since before that time anyway. There are also those that constantly say that their personal civil liberties have not been infringed, so they're not worried about. Well, I'm pretty sure that once you infringe on one person's liberties, the others can't be too far away. This little timeline just makes it easier to read through what BushCo has done since about taking office, and trying to grab as much power as they can while shredding the Constitution while they've been at it. I ask those who would defend what Bush and his minions have done over the last 7 years this one question. What would your response be if it was Hillary Clinton was doing the same thing? I know what my response would be, and I'm pretty sure what your response would be, so why is it different for George W. Bush? It shouldn't be, should it? This man should have been impeached a long time ago, but yet again, my democratic allies in Congress are pretty much gutless, except for a rare few, and of course, they get no backing when they do bring it up. Kucinich comes to mind, which is why he's the horse I'm most cheering for in this election, but let's face it, for the majority of folks, he's way too crazy to vote for. For me though, he's just crazy enough. 

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you on your honeymoon? Go swim in the Carribbean and drink some Bushwackers! (get it, GWBush-wackers!)

Anyway, congratulations to you and best wishes to Steph! I wish you many years of happiness, health, joy and love. I checked your blog to check and see if you got hitched yet and lo-and-behold another December wedding! Our 2-year anniversary is this weekend and we are celebrating with italian food and a comedy club - yay!

Again, I am so happy for you and Steph looked so beautiful - give her my best and KIT.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger giantcu92 said...

Will give Steph your best.

We are still on honeymoon, and just got back from swimming in the ocean, and snorkeling, and getting chased by barracuda and such.

Has it been 2 years already? It has, hasn't it? Dang, time flies all of a sudden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home