29 October 2007

For the holiday...

Just in time for the holiday, please see the Chuck O'Lantern below:


And remember, if you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be just seconds away from death.

In other news updates, the Red Sox won the World Series. It's a good time in New England to be a sports fan. A couple of World Series titles, a few Super Bowls, and if we could get the Celtics, and the Bruins back in good running shape, we'd be even better off, but I say don't get greedy.

Tomorrow, I'm going for a follow up on the surgery, I'll post the post surgical results here at some point in time. Things are feeling better actually, and I think that they're healing well. I'm totally off the pain meds, and back to work (being back to work is the bad thing, I enjoyed my time off there for a little while, even though I didn't get to do much of anything aside from watch a lot of movies, and seasons 1 and 2 of Alias).

It's late, can't sleep for some reason, well, sort of tired, so I'm gonna go lay down now. More tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home