14 January 2006

Quick post...

I need to go and collect some breakfast, and then get my rather fat ass onto my bike for a ride this morning before the weather turns foul (looks good out there right now so far though), but there is just one little snippet I want to throw out for this morning because I'm so mad about it. No, it's not about Bush, or the Republicans, this time.

Homeless men beat down in the street...

I want to know where these kids, and they do appear to be kids, live. Because what I'd like to do is round up a couple of my meaner friends (like Jason Beck if anyone knows him), roll over to their house, pull them from their beds, and start beating THEM with a baseball bat while they're trying to sleep. Stuff like this makes me want to puke, and I know that it goes on all the time, but this beating was caught on tape, and I hope they catch these little bastards, and send them straight to the gas chamber. Come on. Is there any need for an unprovoked attack on a homeless person? I freakin' think not. I'm sure when caught, and I'm sure that they will be because they probably did something stupid like taped themselves doing it, they'll claim that they learned this from Grand Theft Auto or some other ultra violent video game, and that they were just acting out what they saw. Here's the news kids. You're old enough to know fact from fiction, truth from reality, and you're going to jail for what appears to be a pre-meditated plot to take baseball bats to homeless people. I mean, that's just evil isn't it? Yeah, it is. I'm not normally a violent person, well, I'm not a violent person at all, but if I saw something like this going down, you can bet your ass I'd get in there and try to do something. I've seen some videos before of people getting beat down in the street and there are just people walking by, watching, standing around, not doing anything. What the hell people? Get in there, take the situation down. Doesn't matter why someone is getting beat down like a dog, just stop the craziness. Anyway, these kids need to have their dicks knocked into the dirt.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck the book, throw the needle at them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home