17 November 2005

Sitting at the Ford Assembly plant in Atlanta...

So I was sitting around at the Ford Assembly Plant in Atlanta yesterday, and I cranked out this little blog entry, except I didn't do it on the computer, I did it on the old engineering pad in my scrawl. I'm going to post the scans on the pages I wrote out, click on them, and you should be able to read them I hope. If not, we'll just call it a failed experiment. One that I won't repeat again if that's the case. I think it came out onto the page pretty good if I do say so myself. Then again, I'm biased.


3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't really read it, babe.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger giantcu92 said...

OK, so I tried.. Oh well. Maybe next time I can do it better.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger giantcu92 said...

Actually, if you double click it, you can expand it, and should be able to read it..

I'll just have to post something new and exciting later on today to shove this one further down the line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home