22 September 2005

Did Jesus dig chicks???

So I was wondering about this today. Did Jesus dig chicks? I'm sure that he did, unless he was gay, not that there is anything wrong with that really. But seriously, he was a mortal man, sent here by his father, God right? So to me, mortal means, he was digging women at some point in time for certain. He had to at one point in time I'm sure. I mean crusing around J Town in his sandals, kicking some flowing locks, I'm sure that the women dug him right back. How come we never hear those stories in the Bible? This is what I'm looking for. I mean, the Bible rolls from the time he was born, right over to like the mid 30's or so. What happened during the time he was a kid, teenager, young man and so on? Was he a delinquent as a teenager? You know, rebelling against "the man", that being his Dad and all.. Hmm, makes one wonder doesn't it.

What about Jesus' brothers? Sisters? Did he have a ton of siblings. It's not like contraception was in popular use back in the day, and Joseph and Mary, well, they were married, I'm sure they engaged in intercourse at times, and probably had a few kids out of those bouts of sexual bliss.

I don't know, just some random thoughts running around in my head this afternoon/evening.

I do think that there might be something behind this t-shirt...

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story of Jesus is true. He existed. What the Catholic church decided to do with the bible between when he was alive and 2005 years later has to do with ensuring the material is appealing to the masses. I'm sure he had brothers and sisters and potentially a wife and kids of his own (why not?)

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Graham Slater said...

The story of Jesus is true. Unequivocally. I was there. I have video to prove it. Contact me at 1-800-RUSERIOUS?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger giantcu92 said...

Graham, you're so bitter, you should find Jesus, you'd be better off for it. I'm sure that Jason could show you the way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home