25 August 2005

Crazy things...

I have been having this really hard time getting good sleep, and if you've read anything in my postings before this, you know that this is an ongoing saga in this kid's life that doesn't seem to want to end anytime soon really. Well, I've made the decision, with a lot of prompting from the SO to get to the doctor, and get this taken care of. Word on the street is that there are some good drugs that can get me back into a good sleep pattern, and get me straightened out and ready to roll again. This lack of sleep is affecting pretty much all facets of my life as I know it right now really. I can't ride, too tired. Don't exert myself at work too much, too tired. And so on and so forth. Apathy has become my downright partner in crime for the most part, and I don't like it so much anymore, so I'm doing something about it. I'll go see my Doctor buddy Gonzalo Fernandez sometime very soon, maybe as soon as tomorrow so I can get this taken care of. I need to. It's funny that when I'm the least stressed out, I don't sleep very well. By all indications my life is pretty damn great. I have a great SO, the job isn't that bad, well, the commute is, but the job itself, once I'm there isn't that bad, and in general, life is good. I have a bunch of great friends, and a great life. It's just I can't sleep.

I feel like there are going to be some drugs in my future, sleeping drugs, and this will get shit straight in a hurry. I'm psyched about it actually. I almost imploded last night as I was at the SO's house, and Bea, also known as the black plague was fidgetty last night in her cage, and whining and barking, and in general, I got 2 hours of sleep last night. I almost wept I was so damn tired. That was the last straw for me. I did not have a good night.

This evening, I have a little date with Tylenol PM, and I'll get some rest on that stuff.

Oh yeah, and I got a new 'puter boys and girls. Yes, I got myself a new Apple iBook, and this thing kicks ass. I dig it, a lot. Wireless internet, so hot right now.

Time to grab something to eat, and hit the rack.

And before I take off for today, remember this...

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should get a stress test too...just in case. heart disease runs in the family and it could be a symptom. not to freak you out or anything, but just do it...

did you get my updates? i sent em.

love,

K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home