22 May 2008

David Millar bike toss for distance...

I've got to give this guy credit. I didn't think a scrawny armed bike racer could toss his bike so well for distance, AND rotation. It is probably the best "I hate my bike" toss that I've ever seen from a pro bike racer. But then again, Riis toss was good, but this one tops it if you ask me.

Millar, he is so whiney. This time might even be worse than the time he walked across the finish line of the Angrilu during la Vuelta, threw his bike down (no toss that time, he must have been working on his arm strength since then), and quit the Vuelta, because that stage was too hard. Hey, Millar, guess what? It's pro bike racing. It's supposed to be hard you dolt.

Check out the video, it's pretty good. Millar is on the left hand side of the road in the white kit with the Union Jack on his jersey.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home