09 January 2007

I have decided...

I have decided that I do actually like riding my bicycle at night. It's quiet, it's cool, and it's dark. It's good stuff. I actually think it makes you a better bike handler as well, since you have to "feel" the road a little more than you would during the day. Feel the turns, feel the road. If you don't, then you might crash. I catch more "smells" at night as well. The folks in their homes cooking. The smell of wood fires burning, and a bunch of other stuff. If you don't have snow on the ground, and it's not too cold outside, get a light, get a blinky for the rear, and go for a ride. It's 10 times better than the trainer.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger My Two Cents said...

hey T. do you have these blinky lights in the US? They can attach anywhere ... on your bike or on your clothes, like clip on lights (good for walking home drunk). they are really bright. i can get you some here in scandinavia if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home