31 May 2006

Quick update on work...

Just another quick update on work (see previous post below for something more in depth)...

We have one of our co-workers who took another job and is leaving on Monday. In the infinite wisdom of my boss, I now have to take care of the following customers:

GM
Ford
AM General (Military Humvees)
Nissan

I have now added GM to my repetoire. Oh joy... They are the most hideous customer, and the worst part about that, is that we are adding some new GM programs which promise to be almost unmanageable. I'm. So. Happy... OK, maybe I'm not. Now all we have to do is find 3, yes, count them, 3 new quality engineers. So if there happens to me anyone out there reading this, who has an engineering degree and would be willing to work in automotive supply in the quality department, drop me a resume, and we'll get you hooked up. But before you do, again, read the previous post.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home