11 June 2007

New video...

I made a new video this evening, because I had some footage from the Greenville, NC criterium earlier this season, and meant to do this awhile ago, and for some reason or another, forgot about it, never got around to it, or something along those lines. Check it out if you get a chance, lemme know what you think about it. Yeah, I'm an amateur here, bear with me.



There are many of your favorite riders in there. Luda-Curtis, The Old Man, Kevin Underwood, Scottie Weiss, Pat Raines, and a few others kicking around. Oh, and you'll see the local Capri Foundation Team getting shot off the back. Hey, they're young. They'll come around I'm sure (not that I'm any faster of course). There is also a clip of Ben Turits, either off the front or off the back. Which one is it? Can you guess?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is random and out of the blue, but if you are in contact with Kevin Underwood and know how i could get in touch with him, I'd be eternally grateful.

Back in the day, me and him used to run the Greenville Training Series with Rich Hincapie (among other races in the Southeast). I've lost touch with him and through a random google search, your blog popped up. If you should happen to run into him while out and about, would you tell that dude to get in touch with me? Please? A million thanks! My name is Myra Slagle and I can be reached at myraoviatt at earthlink dot net.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home